Who is Cole?
Cole is a licensed Nevada Real Estate Agent who excels at property marketing strategies designed to bring buyers and sellers together in a unique blend of social media solutions. While obtaining his dual degree at Sierra Nevada College, Cole has developed a keen understanding of underlying market trends and conditions that have lead him and his team to their success in the Incline Village real estate market. Originally born and raised in Central Pennsylvania, Cole originally moved to Incline Village and Lake Tahoe for the Winter activity of skiing, while obtaining his degree at SNC. Since graduation, Cole has become an active team member of InsideIncline, his real estate team of 3 who have sold more than $50 million of residential real estate between 2014-2016. Having an understanding of how to market a property to the greatest number of targeted buyers possible through his unique strategies, the InsideIncline Team has been able to get their properties SOLD quicker, easier, and for a higher price that their competitors.
Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX.
- RE/MAX has more than 100,000 agents in over 100 countries and territories, a greater worldwide footprint than any other real estate brand.
- RE/MAX Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations, illustrating increased expertise in working with buyers and sellers.
RE/MAX Agents Give Back to the Community
- RE/MAX agents have raised more than $147 million to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992, and RE/MAX is one of the top three donors of all time.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors' Good Neighbor Award program.
Lake Tahoe's Premier Real Estate Professionals
#11 Crystal Bay Cove
Enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunsets with no trees blocking your view when looking east and south across Lake Tahoe. Fully rebuilt in 2017.
1049 Apollo Way
Grand lakeviews and spectacular sunsets from this spacious Tahoe home. Over 4,800 square feet per appraisal.
685 Wilson Way
Don’t miss this fully remodeled condo with golf course views and a creekside setting! Lot situated on the nearest entrance to the IVGID Mountain Golf Course.
Direct: (775) 225-2549