One of the few gated communities along the eastern shores of Lake Tahoe. The total development was constructed during 1927 and includes 91 total homesites, 17 lakefront homes, and 1 lot is currently owned by the US Forest Service. Elk Point was originally developed as a summer retreat for wealthy Californians with a private beach, boat ramp, boat garages and a 20 slip marina. Just adjacent to Elk Point is Nevada Beach and Campground; a beautiful 2 mile stretch of pristine Lake Tahoe sandy shoreline.
Just up from Elk Point, along Elks Point Road, is the Our Lady of Tahoe Catholic Church, the Round Hill Animal Clinic, Station 23 of the Tahoe Douglas Fire Protection District, as well as many other businesses and restaurants including Safeway and the Post Office.
- Total Home Sites: 91
- Lakefront Homes: 17
- Forest Service Lots: 1
- Gated Community / Full-time caretaker
- Boating Amenities: boat ramp, boat railer parking, 21 boat garages, 20 slip marina
- Beach Amenities: private beach, swim zone, picnic tables
- Other Amenities: snow removal and private water system
- Distance to Heavenly Ski Resort: 5.5mi – Boulder Lodge and Lift
- Distance to Nearest Grocery Store: 0.6mi – Safeway Zephyr Cove
- Distance to CA/NV State Line: 2.3mi
- School District: Douglas County
- Development Year: 1927
- CC&Rs: Yes
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.