Glenbrook is a quaint community along Lake Tahoe’s eastern shore. It’s the first community on the lake side of HWY50 as your coming from either Carson City or Incline Village. The community was originally developed in 1906 and has been staple in Lake Tahoe. Initially, it was built around a large flume operation that serviced the mine development near Virginia City. One very unique feature of Glenbrook is that it’s home to Nevada’s oldest golf course, The Glenbrook Club.
Glenbrook Real Estate:
- 61 unique lakefront homes
- 297 total residences
- Gated entrance
- Seasonal security
- 9-hole golf course, tennis center and restaurant
- Community park and green belts
- Surrounded by over 700 acres of USFS
- Douglas County school bus stops at gate
- HOA amenities include; private beach, trash, snow removal, road maintenance, landscaping and security.
- Nevada tax benefits
Nearby “Glenbrook” Neighborhoods:
These neighborhoods are not classified as within the Glenbrook HOA, rather they are merely within Glenbrook city limits. They each have their own unique characteristics and offer different amenities to homeowners.
Glenbrook Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.