For those who have ease of lake access high on this wish list; Snug Harbor (often referred to as “Lakeside Cove”) with surely not disappoint. The entire Snug Harbor community is located on the lake side of HWY50 and each owner is within walking distance to community beach access. Homeowners here are afforded amenities such as; buoys, boat docks, a pavilion and a white sandy beach. The location of Snug Harbor is often referred to as the “banana belt” for its mild winter climate.
- Total Homes: 31
- Distance to Cave Rock State Park: 1.1mi
- Distance to Zephyr Cove Resort: 1.4mi
- Distance to Heavenly Ski Resort: 8.6mi – Boulder Lodge and Lift
- Distance to Nearest Grocery Store: 3.5mi – Safeway Zephyr Cove
- Distance to CA/NV State Line: 5.6mi
- School District: Douglas County
- HOA: No
- CC&Rs: Yes
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.